- 7 pm
- The 3rd Thursday of every month
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas for upcoming meetings are posted 72 hours prior to the meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes.
For past meeting documents please contact us at 415-388-2402 or email email@example.com.
Board of Commissioners
Lew Kious, President, Almonte Sanitary District
Al Leibof, Vice-President, Homestead Valley Sanitary District
Todd Gates, Secretary, Alto Sanitary District
Jim Jacobs, Tamalpais Community Service District
Peter Mcintosh, Richardson Bay Sanitary District
Steve Burke, City of Mill Valley
- Commissioners on the Sewerage Agency of South Marin Board of Commissioners (SASM) Board are appointed by their respective districts to an indefinite term.
- Commissioners on the SASM Board receive no compensation from SASM.
- Serving on the SASM Board of Commissioners is voluntary, though each Commissioner may receive compensation from their respective Districts.
- For additional information, please view Government Compensation in California.
- Officers for the SASM Board of Commissioners are elected for a one-year term. Elections take place during the December board meeting each year.