Welcome to our Fitness Center!
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive facility that offers something for everyone, including a beautiful view of Mount Tamalpais. Our functional equipment comes from Matrix featuring Treadmills, Ellipticals, Recumbent Bikes, Uprights Bikes, a Rowing Machine, StairClimber and Cross Trainers. Our Fitness Floor was recently renovated in August of 2017 to boast a variety of strength training equipment focusing on functional training. To complete your total body workout we have a variety of land and water group exercise class, a fitness (gym) floor with cardio and strength equipment, a 3 lane 25 yard pool including water slide, locker room facilities and spa.
Aquatics & Fitness Passes
In order to participate in one of our group fitness classes and access our gym and pool facilities, you will need to purchase a Welcome Back Pass. We have Annual, 30-Day Recurring and Single-Visit Passes available for purchase now. View details about our Aquatics & Fitness Passes.
Please Note: A registration account is required to purchase Annual, 30-Day Recurring and Single-Visit Passes. If you haven't already done so, please create your registration account and sign your waiver on MyMVR.org.
*Virtual Fitness Classes are considered Premium Group Fitness Classes and are not included with our Aquatics & Fitness Passes.
To participate in Virtual Fitness Classes, REGISTER HERE.
To purchase your pass today, please call us at (415) 383-1370 or visit one of our front desks.
Fitness Floor Rules
- Face coverings are strongly recommended.
- Before you begin an exercise program, you should consult your physician.
- Please follow all posted guidelines.
- Adults 16+ are encouraged to attend a 1/2 hour adult orientation.
- Youth 12-15 are required to attend two 1-hour orientation appointments.
- Closed-toe athletic shoes only.
- Appropriate athletic attire to be worn at all times. A full, non mesh T-shirt is required when using the exercise machines or weights in the Fitness Center. No denim allowed as it may damage our equipment.
- Keep personal belongings off fitness floor & use cubbies.
- No talking on cell phones.
- Wipe down machines after use.
- Return all equipment for next patron.
- Limit use of any cardio machine to 30 minutes.
- No use of studio space during class times.
- No personal training, therapy, or fitness sessions with a non-MVR staff allowed in our facility or property.
- Report unsafe fitness floor & studio etiquette behavior.
- Children under 12 are not permitted on the fitness floor.
Sign up today to receive our newsletter emails with Aquatics & Fitness News, Updates, Program Information, Special Events and more!