What’s included in a book club kit:
- 8-9 paperback copies (or hardback if the title is new)
- 1 large print edition (when available)
- 1 audiobook on CD (when available)
- Packet with discussion questions, author interviews, read-alike suggestions, background info, and food and drink pairings.
Current titles (alpha by title):
See all currently available kits, or select an individual title from below.
- Our kits check out for 6 weeks. There are no renewals.
- To check out a kit, you can come into the library, place a hold in the catalog, call (415) 384-4740 or email the reference desk.
- You can pick up and return the kit to any library.
- Each kit must be returned as a complete set.
If you would like a more casual option, feel free to browse our Book Club Picks selections for multiple copies of books that our library book clubs have previously read.