Need a Charge?
Our phones and tablets are more than playthings these days. They're our information conduits in times of crisis and tools to keep in touch - they're indispensable! But they run on batteries, and sometimes those batteries run low. The Library has power banks available for checkout to give your device the boost it needs.
What You Need to Know
- Chargers check out for one week.
- There is one 1-week renewal if chargers are available at the Library.
- Replacement cost if lost or damaged is $70.
- Chargers must be returned in person to the Mill Valley Library.
- Chargers can recharge a wide variety of devices, but not laptops that charge through USB-C - they require more current than the chargers can provide.
Instructions for use are included with the charger on checkout.