Aquatics & Fitness
Mill Valley Recreation Fitness Center includes cardio machines, weight machines, free weights and more.Link to page
Pool & Spa
Mill Valley Recreation Pool & Spa is located in the Aquatics & Fitness Center. We offer open swim, lap swimming, water walking, swim lessons and more.Link to page
Aquatics & Fitness Center Passes
Information about Mill Valley Recreation's Aquatics & Fitness Center passes.Link to page
- Passes required for all guests.
- Food, drink, gum, tobacco, drugs, or alcohol are not permitted.
- GLASS containers are not permitted.
- Cell phone use is not permitted in Lobby, Locker Rooms, Fitness Floor, Studio, Elevator or KidzWatch.
- Persons using foul language or rude conduct will be asked to leave the facility.
- Towels are NOT provided, but are recommended and available for purchase.
- Lockers available, bring a lock.
- Schedule subject to change depending on programming, rentals, or weather.
- Management will determine when the roof/windows will be open.
- No personal training, therapy, instruction or fitness sessions with non-MV Rec staff are allowed in the facility or City property
- Appropriate etiquette and behavior are required at all times. Violations may result in revocation of an Aquatics & Fitness Pass.
- Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Photography and videography are restricted to MV Rec staff only.
- Please report unsafe etiquette or behavior to MV Rec staff.
- MV Rec staff have the final authority over facility rules.
- Mill Valley Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
- Code of Conduct must be followed at all times.
- Rules updated 08/25/23.
Locker Room Rules
- Keep your belongings safe, lock your locker. Locks are available for purchase at the front desk.
- No running or unsafe conduct allowed.
- No loitering.
- Lockers are for day use only. Personal locks will be removed at the end of each day.
- Water in plastic or metal bottles only. No other food or drink permitted.
- Do not stand or sit on the counters.
- Please conserve water. Observe a reasonable time limit of 5 minutes in the showers.
- An All-Gender family changing room is located down the hall.
- Persons needing special assistance or equipment should ask the front desk staff for help.
- Children 6 and under may use the same gender locker room as their caregiver.
- Children 7 and over should use the locker room of their gender.
- Cell phone use, photography and videography are not permitted in the locker room.
- Rules updated 08/25/23.
Please see our complete Code of Conduct for additional information.